4 bedroom detached house for saleHolly Dene, Armthorpe, Doncaster
- Guide Price £260,000-£270,000
- Four bedroom detached family home
- Cul-de-sac location, Lounge, Kitchen
- Family bathroom
- Front and rear gardens, Freehold solar panels
- Integral garage
Guide Price £260,000-£270,000 A detached four bedroom family home located in the sought after residential area of Armthorpe. The property benefits from a cul-de-sac location and is presented to a high specification.
With a front facing sealed unit door. The entrance hall has cardine flooring and a staircase rising to the first floor landing.
Lounge 12' 1" max x 23' 9" max ( 3.68m max x 7.24m max )
A well presented lounge with a front facing double glazed bay window and a central heating radiator. The focal point of the room is the marble fire surround with gas fire. There are french sliding doors leading to the orangery.
Dining Room 12' 6" x 9' 8" max ( 3.81m x 2.95m max )
This dining room has cardine flooring and a central heating radiator. There is coving to the ceiling and a front facing double glazed window. A door leads to the kitchen.
Kitchen 19' 6" x 10' 8" max ( 5.94m x 3.25m max )
This extended kitchen has a rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is plumbing for a washing machine, dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, a five ring gas hob with hot plate, double oven and grill and a extractor fan. There is a granite style island that functions as a breakfast bar. There are downlights to the ceiling, a contemporary style radiator and original tiled flooring. Access to the integral garage.
With a low level wc and a glass circular sink drainer. There is also a double glazed window and tilling to the walls and floor.
Integral Garage 14' 6" x 8' 10" max ( 4.42m x 2.69m max )
With light and power. There are solar panel controls.
Orangery 16' 9" x 10' 2" ( 5.11m x 3.10m )
This stunning orangery has side and rear facing double glazed windows, providing an abundance of natural light. There is tiled flooring and a central heating radiator. There is a side facing french doors leading to the patio area and landscaped rear garden.
With loft access and a storage cupboard housing the wall mounted boiler.
Bedroom One 8' 9" x 11' 1" ( 2.67m x 3.38m )
A master bedroom with a rear facing double glazed window. The focal point of the room is the wall mounted TV. There is coving to the ceiling and access to the dressing area and the en suite.
This en suite to bedroom one has a rear facing double glazed window and a chrome heated towel rail. There is underfloor heating. Fitted with a low level wc, hand wash basin and a walk in shower.
Dressing Area 15' 10" x 8' 9" into wardrobes ( 4.83m x 2.67m into wardrobes )
This well presented open dressing area has a skylight double glazed window. There two fitted wardrobes, providing ample hanging and storage space.
Bedroom Two 9' x 11' 1" ( 2.74m x 3.38m )
A double room with a double glazed window and a central heating radiator. There are fitted wardrobes and a dressing area.
Bedroom Three 12' 4" x 9' 2" ( 3.76m x 2.79m )
With a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. There are fitted wardrobes, creating hanging and storage space.
Bedroom Four 12' 4" x 9' 7" ( 3.76m x 2.92m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. There is coving to the ceiling and fitted wardrobes.There is a built in double pull down bed.
This high spec family bathroom is fitted with a low level wc, wash hand basin, and a bath unit with shower over. There is an extractor fan, downlights to the ceiling, central heating radiator and a rear facing double glazed window. There is tiling to the floor.
The property sits in a cul-de-sac location. To the front of the property is a good sized enclosed garden with a driveway, providing ample off road parking. To the rear of the garden is a generous landscaped area with plants and trees. There are two patio areas and two sheds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50974515.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR112092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.