4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAllendale Road, Stockton-On-Tees
- Four bedroom Semi-Detached
- Driveway and garage
- Fully enclosed front and rear gardens
- Excellent primary and secondary catchment
This wonderful Four Bedroom property situated in a very popular area of Stockton On Tees.
This wonderful Four Bedroom property situated in a very popular area of Stockton On Tees. With Four double bedrooms this property offer a very spacious accommodation internally and externally and demands early viewing to fully appreciate this. With driveway, garage, and fully enclosed front and rear gardens and extended kitchen/dining area. This is a must see property.
Wooden door to entrance porch with tiled floor.
Internal door to hallway. radiator and arched window to side elevation.
Lounge 14' 4" x 14' 4" ( 4.37m x 4.37m )
Original bay window to front elevation, feature fire place with gas fire, TV and telephone point and radiator.
Family Room 15' 2" x 12' 10" ( 4.62m x 3.91m )
Wooden French doors to kitchen, original fire place with gas fire, TV point, telephone point and radiator.
Kitchen/diner 22' 5" x 19' ( 6.83m x 5.79m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, one and a half bowl Vilroy & Bosch sink/drainer, rangemaster oven, fully integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, central heating boiler, two x radiators, tiled walls and a bespoke slate floor with French Double glazed doors leading to the rear external.
Double glazed window to side elevation, fully fitted hand wash basin, WC, with wall and floor tiles.
Stairs from hallway, cupboard, stairs to loft / Fourth Bedroom access and double glazed window to side elevation.
Bedroom One 19' 5" x 9' 5" ( 5.92m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted wardrobes, TV point and radiator.
Double glazed window to side elevation, double shower cubicle, hand wash basin, WC, extractor fan, , under floor heating with tiled walls and floor.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 11' 5" ( 3.48m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 12' ( 3.68m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window and French door leading to balcony, radiator, TV and Internet points and fitted wardrobes
Bedroom Four 12' 11" x 11' 5" ( 3.94m x 3.48m )
Double glazed Velux window to rear, fitted wardrobes and eves access.
Suite comprising of:- Free standing bath with mixer taps, His and Hers fitted hand wash basins, WC, extractor fan, heritage radiator, tiled floor and walls, double glazed windows to front and side elevations and under floor heating.
Fully enclosed laid to lawn rear garden with established fruits trees, flowers, plants and patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50974521.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO107634. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.