3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWilson Drive, Elswick, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 3XL
- Superb Three Bedroom Semi-Detached
- In The Sought After Village Of Elswick
- Spacious Lounge Diner & Kitchen
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Shower Room
- Laid To Lawn Front & Rear Gardens
- Driveway Parking & Wooden Style Lodge
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME SITUATED IN A QUIET RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IN THE MUCH SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE OF ELSWICK *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this superb three bedroom semi detached family home situated in a quiet residential location in the much sought after residential location in Elswick. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and highly regarded schools this ideally positioned property boasts spacious semi-rural living which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge diner with French doors leading out onto the rear garden, kitchen, three good size bedrooms and a modern fitted three piece family shower room. Externally the property boasts beautiful laid to lawn front and rear gardens perfect for outdoor family entertainment with driveway parking for up to two vehicles and a large wooden lodge currently utilised as a home gym. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size of accommodation this superb property has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 413932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.