2 bedroom flat for saleOptima Court, 399 Brighton Road, Coulsdon, Surrey, CR5
- Modern two double bedroom 1st floor apartment.
- Spacious lounge/dining room with south facing balcony
- Large integrated kitchen with space for breakfast table
- Master bedroom with 'Juliette balcony' and En-suite shower
- Guest room with 'Juliette balcony'.
- Main bathroom with bath and shower over
- Allocated parking and visitor parking
- Communal gardens, bike shed and video entry phone system
- No onward chain
- Perfect for first time buyers and investors
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This executive style apartment is located in one of two attractive blocks in a secure complex. On approaching the apartment grounds, you have large secure electric gates giving access to a car park with both allocated and visitor spaces. The communal gardens and path wind past a bike store around the main building with lawned communal gardens. The Communal entrance has a video entry phone for added security and locked mail boxes. The hallway areas are bright and airy and The apartment is located on the 1st floor. The property has a concrete floor construction giving great heat and noise insulation allowing more privacy and freedom for the occupants. The reception space is large and airy with well proportioned bedrooms and kitchen space. This is property is ideal for a first time buyers, London workers and buy to let investors.
Located just off the main Brighton road and within a short walk of the Coulsdon South and Town mainline railway stations. The M25/M23 is located just down the road in Hooley.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50974902.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUL170335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Purley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.