3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleManhood Lane, Chichester
- Close to RSPB nature reserve
- Generous frontage
- Quiet location
- Tucked away position
- Boiler replaced in last 18 months
- Flexible ground floor accommodation
- Rear garden of approximately 110ft
A pleasant three bedroom semi-detached house in a tucked away position with a delightful garden of approximately 110ft. The property benefits from entrance hallway with build in cupboard, living room with feature gas fire and french doors to garden, kitchen diner with travertine flooring, a range of base and eye level units, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, and patio doors to garden, and bedroom three. To the first floor there is the main bedroom with built in wardrobe, second bedroom with double built in wardrobe and airing cupboard, and family bathroom which includes bath with tiled surround, low level toilet an wash hand basin.
To the rear of the property there is a delightful garden of approximately 110ft which is predominantly laid to lawn and flanked by mature borders, along with patio areas at either end of the garden, three timber built sheds and summer house. To the front the property is approached via a path to one side of a generous lawned front garden.
Rear garden of approximately 110ft
Three timber built sheds
Generous front garden
EPC band: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.