1 bedroom flat for saleSt George Co-operative Building, 1/3 26 Mansfield Street, Partick, Glasgow, G11 5QP
- FORMED WITHIN THE OLD CO-OP BUILDING AT MANSFIELD PARK
- DINING KITCHEN
- LOVELY COMMUNAL AREAS WITH SECURITY ENTRY SYSTEM
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- HIGH CEILINGS & GREAT PARK VIEWS
- RAISED COURTYARD & DRYING GREEN
- RESIDENT PERMIT PARKING
- GOOD STORAGE
- FRESHLY DECORATED WITH NEW FLOORING
- FANTASTIC LOCATION WITH SUPERB TRANSPORT, AMENITIES & LEISURE OPTIONS
## CLOSING DATE SET FOR TUESDAY 24TH OCTOBER AT 12.00PM ##
Impressive & rare to the market, this larger style one bedroom, red sandstone conversion is set on the preferred 1st floor & formed within the Old St George Co-operative building which was built in 1907. The building over-looks the remodelled Mansfield Park and is set in the leafy west end district of Partick. With virtually everything on it's doorstep from tube, train and bus routes to all the specialist shopping, delis, supermarkets and cafes on trendy Hyndland Street and the world renowned Byres Road, this location is hard to beat.
The building is entered via security entry and the communal close is broad, traditional and benefits from a fantastic feature wall tile. On the 1st floor there is access to an open, raised courtyard & drying green from which there is a main door to the property. The accommodation comprises; outer door to the porch/cloaks, inner door to the reception hall with three great size store cupboards, spacious lounge with fantastic westerly views over the well maintained Mansfield Park, dining kitchen with window to the raised courtyard, good size double bedroom again with views to the park and to complete the layout there is a 3 piece bathroom. This property has been freshly decorated in stylish muted tones and the hall, lounge, kitchen and bathroom have newly installed carpets and vinyl for the new owner to enjoy. The property has fantastic high ceilings and also benefits from gas central heating, high quality timber double glazing and resident permit parking for those with a car.
The location, views, space and layout of this property are sure to impress as will the communal areas and the well maintained building within which the flat is formed.
Great flat, great location.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IVW1000780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ivy Property, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.