3 bedroom bungalow for saleRoseberry Drive, Stainton
- A Nicely Proportioned & Well Positioned Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow with No Chain
- Pleasant, Quiet Stainton Village Location
- Good Size Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Garage, Carport & Additional Forecourt Car Parking
- Lounge, Victorian Style Conservatory & Breakfast/Kitchen
- Central Heating with Combi Boiler & Double Glazing
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
There is more than meets the eye with this detached bungalow in Stainton Village.
To start with, the interior is larger than might first be expected and it has a very good size southerly facing garden to the rear. Other features include a garage, car port, additional parking at the front, double glazing, NO ONWARD CHAIN and central heating with a combi boiler.
Comprising briefly entrance hall, lounge, conservatory, two bedrooms (one currently laid out as a dining room) and shower room/WC. There is an additional double bedroom on the first floor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50976594.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU170315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.