2 bedroom apartment for sale3 Lincoln Plaza, London, E14
- 19th floor - 2 bedroom apartment
- 24 Hour concierge
- 22nd floor 4-storey Winter Garden Sky Lounge
- Few minutes walk to South Quay DLR
- 2x Balconies
- Fantastic Westerly views towards the City
*40% SHARED OWNERSHIP* *FANTASTIC CITY VIEWS* A beautifully presented, 19th floor, two bedroom apartment situated in Duckman Tower, part of the sought after Lincoln Plaza development. The apartment comprises Open plan Lounge/Dining/Kitchen area, fully fitted Kitchen, spacious Master Bedroom, Modern tiled bathroom, Wood Laminate flooring in the Lounge and Hallway and 2x Balconies with fantastic Westerly views towards the City.
Offering a 24 Hour Concierge, Rooftop terrace with outdoor Gym, Business Lounge and 22nd floor 4-storey Winter Garden Sky Lounge. Just a few minutes walk from South Quay DLR station and just a couple more minutes walk to Canary Wharf Jubilee Line.
Household income must not exceed £90,000
Must be in permanent employment
First time Buyers - You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home
Must pass the One Housing financial assessment
No cash buyers
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50977413.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8364803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Royal Docks Property Services, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.