4 bedroom terraced house for saleFALMOUTH, Cornwall
- PERIOD TOWNHOUSE CURRENTLY DIVIDED INTO TWO SELF CONTAINED APARTMENTS
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING (TWO SEPARATE BOILERS)
- POTENTIAL TO CONVERT BACK INTO SINGLE FAMILY DWELLING
- CONVENIENT LOCATION FOR TOWN
- DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE
An opportunity to purchase a period, terraced, townhouse situated within a convenient location for access to the town and local amenities. Currently utilised by the present vendors being divided into two self contained apartments. The property does require modernisation throughout but would be considered an ideal purchase for those seeking a large individual family home. Externally the property benefits from a detached single garage.
Falmouth Town centre offers an excellent range of independent shops with a range of art galleries, cafes and restaurants catering for all tastes. Nearby are many local attractions one of which being Henry IIIV's fortress Pendennis Castle enjoying spectacular views towards St Anthony's Lighthouse, St. Mawes as well as Falmouth Bay towards the Lizard Peninsular.
Falmouth is renowned for its' excellent beaches being at Gyllyngvase and Castle Drive as well other popular inlets such as Maenporth and Swanpool which are very popular with paddle boarders and kyakers due to their sheltered locality as well as many pleasant coastal walks to be enjoyed.
The Cathedral City of Truro is approximately 15 miles distance being the main centre in Cornwall for Business and Commerce.
Western Terrace is a popular location being situated within a reasonable distance to the town's centre and its many amenities. This particular property has been divided into two apartments occupying the ground floor for apartment one with both first and second floor accommodation for apartment two.
Believed to date back to approximately 1865 the property would have originally been a single family dwelling and now offers the opportunity for those seeking a property to modernise to convert back to its original state, subject to the necessary planning consents/building regulations.
Throughout the accommodation are two independent gas heating systems while externally to the rear is a single garage with a pedestrian gate way adjacent.
Property ref: 121_1775_4518277
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50984319.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4518277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Falmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.