1 bedroom apartment for salePewsham, Chippenham
- Income Producing Studio Flat
- Currently let starting on a six month agreement
- Situated on the Ground Floor
- Purpose built block with parking
- Call for more information on rent & yield
- Located within the popular Pewsham development
- Close to Shops & Amenities
- Investment Purchase Opportuinity
An ideal investment purchase with tenants in situ starting on a six month agreement. Call for more details on the income and yield you can expect. Located on the ground floor of this purpose built block of apartments is this studio layout situated within the Pewsham development. Accommodation comprises; studio, dressing room, kitchen and shower room. Externally there is a communal parking bay and drying area. No Onward Chain.
Situation - Pewsham - The property is most conveniently located on the popular Pewsham development to the South East of the town centre. Pewsham offers a wide range of amenities to include doctors' surgery, primary school and public house. There is a shopping parade with convenience store, chemist and takeaway. Chippenham itself has a wide range of amenities to include High Street retailers plus supermarkets and retail parks and, in addition, there is a leisure centre with indoor swimming pool, library, cinema and public parks. For those wishing to commute there is also a regular main line rail service from Chippenham station to London (Paddington) and the west country and the M4 motorway is easily accessed via Junction 17 a few miles north of the town.
Accommodation - With approximate measurements the accommodation comprises:
Studio - 4.45m x 2.62m (14'7" x 8'7") - With door to living / bedroom, upvc double glazed window to rear, electric heater, laminate flooring, doors to dressing room and open to kitchen.
Kitchen - 2.64m x 1.78m (8'8" x 5'10") - Upvc double glazed window to front, fitted kitchen with rolled edge work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer, electric oven and hob, space for fridge/freezer and space for washing machine.
Dressing Room - 1.98m x 1.22m (6'6" x 4') - With door from studio, built in wardrobes, electric heater, vinyl floor, sliding door to shower room.
Shower Room - 2.59m x 1.24m (8'6" x 4'1") - With upvc double glazed window to front, three piece suite comprising; wash hand basin, low level w/c and shower cubicle, vinyl floor.
Allocated Parking & Outside Space - There is a parking area to the rear used on a first come first served basis. Along with a communal drying area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50984682.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27317684. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Atwell Martin, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.