3 bedroom terraced house for saleMARGARET STREET, IMMINGHAM
- Mid terrace property located within the town of Immingham
- Ideal first time purchase
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heating
- Three bedrooms, two being doubles
- Close to local amenities and excellent road links
- Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Modern decor throughout
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band A
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale this mid terrace property which is located close to Immingham town centre with local shopping and local schools and easy road links to the A180. The property will make an excellent purchase for a variety of buyers and benefits from a modern through lounge diner, kitchen, bathroom and three good sized first floor bedrooms. Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing makes viewing essential to fully appreciate this traditional mid terrace family home. Externally there are gardens to front and rear with a lawn and paved patio area to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50985135.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6626007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.