5 bedroom detached house for saleBrookhurst Road, Bromborough, Wirral
- Five Bedrooms
- 1954 sq ft approx
- Exectutive Detached House
- Stunning New Build Development
- Extensive Entertaining Space
- Three Bathrooms
- Beautiful Gardens & Private Woodlands
- Much Sought After Location
- Expected Completion End of October 2017
* HELP TO BUY *
Stunning Executive Detached Family Home! This wonderful property is situated in beautiful surroundings and comes with additional woodlands at the rear of the garden. Newly built and well designed this home would make you the envy of all your friends.
The lovely home has been designed with family in mind with an extensive living room, snug / study and huge open plan stunning kitchen, family room and orangery. Off the hall is also a utility and downstairs WC. Please note the images are for illustration purposes only. Upstairs there is a wonderful master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, a second double bedroom with ensuite and three further bedrooms. Completing the first floor is a three piece family bathroom.
Outside there is off street parking to the front, garage access and to the rear is a large garden leading to private woodlands.
Closer inspection is required to fully appreciate this beautiful high specification home!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50985540.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRE160704. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Karl Tatler Estate Agents, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.