2 bedroom flat for saleCardigan Road,Richmond,TW10
- Offered With No Onward Chain
- Top Floor Period Conversion Flat
- Two double bedrooms
- Family Bathroom And Ensuite WC In Master Bedroom
- Secure roof access via Loft Hatch
- Share Of Freehold
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
- Across The Road From The Vineyard Primary School
- 0.7 Mile To Richmond Train Station
Well-presented two bedroom period conversion flat in sought after location on Richmond Hill. Open-plan kitchen with dining area and reception.
The flat features an entrance hallway with stairs up to the main landing, there are 2 bedrooms, 1 with ensuite cloakroom, a further bathroom and a reception room with open plan kitchen and dining area. The apartment is well presented throughout and features a modern and stylish kitchen, there is also a feature decorative fireplace in the reception room. The flat benefits from ample storage as well as some fantastic skyline views across London and there is also access to the roof of the building.
Cardigan Road is well located for the amenities on Richmond Hill, with Richmond Park, Terrace Gardens, Richmond Riverside and Richmond town centre all being close by. Richmond train station offers access to and from London by tube or rail via the District line, South West trains and the London Overground service. Some of the area's best schools are located close by, in particular the Vineyard Primary School, rated as 'Outstanding' in the latest Ofsted Report and which is located on Friars Stile Road almost opposite the entrance to Cardigan Road.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2492604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.