2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLake Lane, Bridport
Parkers are delighted to offer this two bedroom detached bungalow set on a level plot in the desirable location of Lake Lane in Bridport. The home is presented to the highest of standards and enjoys a light sitting room, extended kitchen/dining room, master bedroom with en-suite facilities, large utility/boot room and a family shower room. UPVC double glazed and gas central heating throughout.There is also a beautifully maintained enclosed garden to the rear benefiting from decking and patio areas, ornamental pond, summerhouse and timber shed, singe garage with driveway and off-road parking for up to three cars. EPC rating D.
Situation: - This property is located in the popular location of Lake Lane, a quiet area situated a short distance from Bridport town centre. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, Bridport is renowned for its friendly and vibrant culture, and fantastic reputation for quality local food and art. Within the town's boundary also lies West Bay, an idyllic fishing village situated on the famous Jurassic Coastline. Local facilities include comprehensive shopping facilities, arts centre, theatre, leisure centre, library, cinema and museum. There are also regular bus services to Exeter, Lyme Regis, Beaminster, Yeovil, Dorchester, Weymouth and Poole. Direct train services to London Waterloo and Bristol Temple Meads run from the County Town of Dorchester, located 15 miles east.
Accommodation: - Lake Lane is a beautifully presented two bedroom detached bungalow offering spacious and versatile accommodation throughout. Renovated and extended by the current owners to a very high standard, this fabulous home offers a light and airy sitting room flooded with natural light, two double bedrooms, with the master bedroom enjoying built-in mirrored wardrobes and new en-suite shower room, and a further fully tiled modern family shower room. The contemporary stylish kitchen/diner is well-fitted with a range of modern eye level and base units, walk-in larder and airing cupboard housing the central heating newly installed combination boiler, with a delightful dining area enjoying views to the rear garden via double French doors leading out to a paved patio area. Gas central heating and UPVC double glazed throughout. There is a spacious hallway together with a versatile utility/boot room adjoining the kitchen. To the rear of the property is a delightful well-landscaped fence enclosed garden, mainly laid to lawn with a plethora of mature trees, shrubs and flower borders paved patio and rope enclosed decking areas, ornamental pond, summerhouse and timber shed. At the front there is a lawned area with shrubs and flowers borders with a paved pathway and gated access to the side, single garage with newly fitted roof and driveway for up to three vehicles. EPC rating D.
Key Features: - * Beautifully presented detached bungalow offering versatile and spacious accommodation.
* Recently extended and renovated by the current owners.
* Light and airy sitting room with feature stove.
* Fabulous kitchen/dining room, well-fitted with a range of modern eye level and base units with carousel cupboards, ceramic sink and drainer, inset spot lighting and tiled flooring.
* Delightful dining area enjoying views over the garden via double French doors.
* UPVC double glazed throughout with gas central heating, new installed Worcester combination boiler, re-wiring and partial re-plumbing.
* Two double bedrooms, with master bedroom benefiting from a newly modelled en-suite shower room.
* Useful separate utility/boot room and additional fully tiled family shower room.
* Wonderful private fence enclosed gardens, beautifully landscaped with paved patio and decking areas ideal for summer dining during the warmer months, partially laid to lawn with an abundance of mature shrubs and flower borders, ornamental pond, summer house, timber shed and potting shed.
* Large drive-way with plentiful off-road parking and a single garage with newly fitted roof.
* Within walking distance of Bridport and West Bay.
Room Dimensions: - 3.53m x 2.06m (11'07 x 6'9) - Ground Floor:
Sitting Room: 19'11 x 11'09 (6.07m x 3.58m)
Kitchen/Dining Room: 23'05 x 10'01 (7.14m x 3.07m)
Utility Room: 16'08 x 5'10 (5'08m x 1.78m)
Master Bedroom: 19'09 x 11'01 (6.02m x 3.38m) maximum
En-suite: 6'09 x 4'06 (2.06m x 1.37m)
Bedroom Two: 11'01 x 10'08 (3.38m x 3.25m)
Shower Room: 11'7 x 6'09 (3.53m x 2.06m)
Services: - Mains electricity, water and drainage are connected. Gas fired central heating. Broadband is also available.
Local Authorities: - West Dorset District Council, South Walks House, South Walks Road, Dorchester, Dorset DT1 1UZ Tel: 01305 251010
We are advised that the council tax band is D.
Viewings: - Strictly by appointment with the sole agents:
Parkers Property Consultants and Valuers Tel: 01308 420111
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50986308.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27317910. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Property Consultants And Valuers, Bridport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.