3 bedroom detached house for saleSturry Hill, Sturry, Canterbury, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom flexible layout detached house
- Very generous plot and grounds
- Close to the main line station
- Parking for several cars
- In beautiful condition throughout
- EPC energy rating D (63)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £450,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
You would be forgiven for thinking that in particular areas many homes are of the same ilke. But with this beautiful Edwardian detached property it really does give you that unique feeling.Enter through the front door and you will be greeted with an attractive spacious hallway. There is classic room layout that awaits with the lounge and dining rooms being of relative equal size and have been greatly enjoyed for all those family functions. The family kitchen will give you that creative feel with space in abundance, as you cook your next dish, or relax over a coffee. There is a very handy utility/laundry room for extra white goods as well as a downstairs cloakroom on the rear of the property. The first floor has three very generous sized bedrooms, so need to argue who gets which room. The shower room is an attractive three piece suite.Then we get the outside, there is no shadow of a doubt that the property is situated on a very generous sized plot with the drive allowing ample parking as well as there being a garage to the side. The rear garden is simply lovely with an array of plants and flowers, with the length stretching all the way down to a gravel drive.
What the Owner says:
We saw this house as we walked our two children to school. We always thought we could spend time on it and got the chance to do that when it came up for sale 21 years ago. We love the Edwardian features and enjoyed making the house comfortable and easy to manage.Happy times have been spent in the south facing garden, which has been transformed into 'rooms' of colour. The space gives lots of potential.We shall miss the autumn colours of the trees, the wildlife and the fruit and vegetables. For us it has proved a good choice of family home.
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Room: 11'11 x 11'1 (3.63m x 3.38m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 15'1 x 11'1 (4.60m x 3.38m)
- Utility/Laundry Room
- Sun Lounge
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Lounge: 11'11 x 11'1 (3.63m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'11 x 11'1 (3.63m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'1 x 9'11 (3.38m x 3.02m)
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 11'11 x 11'1 (3.63m x 3.38m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50988732.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10345097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.