6 bedroom detached house for saleBawtry Road, Bessacarr, DONCASTER
- Guide price £680,000 - £700,000
- Fabulous family home with three reception rooms
- Open plan dining kitchen, Swimming pool
- Five/six bedrooms, Family bathroom, Sauna
- Enclosed gardens, situated in a generous plot
- Sound system in majority of rooms
Guide price £680,000 - £700,000. A generous plot with an indoor swimming pool detached property is a stunning family home situated in the sought after location of Bessacarr. This property offers spacious, beautifully presented accommodation throughout.
This spacious entrance hall has a front facing wooden door with glass side panels. There is a central heating radiator, a useful storage cupboard and a spindle staircase rising to the first floor gallarried landing.
Lounge 24' 10" x 14' 9" ( 7.57m x 4.50m )
A spacious formal living room with an impressive french polished mahogany fireplace with gas coal effect fire. There are two front and one side facing double glazed windows, providing an abundance of natural light. There are also seven picture lights.
Dining Room 24' 10" inc recess x 19' 2" ( 7.57m inc recess x 5.84m )
A good sized dining room with ample space for a dining table. There are two double glazed windows and french doors overlooking the gardens. There is solid oak flooring. A staircase rises to the bedroom/ playroom. There is an intercom, providing visitors access.
Doors give access to the downstairs wc, garage and utility room.
Drawing Room 28' 9" x 11' 11" ( 8.76m x 3.63m )
With stunning views over the rear garden and two sets of patio doors. The focal point of the room is the elegant feature marble fireplace. There is an air con unit, six wall light points and downlights to the ceiling.
With front facing double glazed windows with garden views and a central heating radiator. The focal point of the room is the cast iron feature fireplace with gas fire.
Dining Kitchen 24' 8" x 11' ( 7.52m x 3.35m )
A fabulous dining kitchen fitted with a range of bespoke hand made sycamore wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the sink and drainer. There is a range of integrated appliances, a fridge, wine cooler, microwave, dishwasher, electric oven and extractor fan. A ceramics tiled floor flows into the dining area.
With a low level wc and a pedestal wash hand basin. There is partial tiling to the walls and marble flooring.
From the entrance hall, stairs rise to the impressive gallaried landing.
This fabulous landing has a useful airing cupboard.
Master Suite 30' 11" x 15' 2" to the recess ( 9.42m x 4.62m to the recess )
With double doors which open to this fabulous master bedroom suite. With two double glazed windows and two central heating radiators. A door gives access to the en suite.
En Suite Shower Room
Finished with marble tiled walls and flooring. There is a built in bath with mirrors surrounding, walk in shower, bidet, wc and wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 11' 3" ( 3.38m x 3.43m )
A generous room which is situated in the front of the home. There is a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
With a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. This is a double room with garden views. Access to the en suite.
En Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a a shower cubicle, low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin.
Bedroom Four 10' 8" x 8' 7" ( 3.25m x 2.62m )
With a front facing double glazed window over looking the front garden and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Five 9' 3" x 8' 10" ( 2.82m x 2.69m )
With a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Six/ Play Room 19' x 19' ( 5.79m x 5.79m )
With two double glazed windows. A versatile room whcich could be used as a bedroom or a playroom.
A beautiful bathroom fitted with a pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc and a walk in shower. There are downligths to the ceiling. There is solid marble tiling to the walls and floor.
The property stands in a generous plot. To the front of the property is an enclosed lawned garden. A paved driveway provides ample off road parking and in turn leads to the garage. To the rear of the property is a large enclosed private garden with a purpose built indoor swimming pool. There is an entertaining space with exposed brickwork and a hand made bespoke bar with fridge and ice machine. A staircase steps up to the swimming pool room. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a winding pathway leading to the outside spaces.
A mosaic tiled pool with six obscured windows. There are 12 velux roof windows, allowing natural light to flood the room. This pool room is fully heated by a heat recovery system.
A wooden room with marble flooring and two seating areas. There are also two changing rooms with marble flooring and partial tiled walls. There are showers, toilets and wash hand basins.
There is a large office adjacent to the pool and provides a space ideal for working from home or has potential to be a gym. This room is fitted with an air con unit.
Workshop/ Plant Room
A great facility situated at the rear of the garden. This room houses the heat recovery system.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50989950.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR112094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.