5 bedroom detached house for saleRoe Croft Close, Sprotbrough, Doncaster
- A high specification five bedroom family home
- Well presented lounge, Kitchen diner
- Sought after location
- Modern family bathroom
- South west facing garden, Garage
Guide price £450,000 - £460,000 A stunning, well presented detached family home situated in the sought after location in Sprotbrough. The property benefits from a cul-de-sac location and has ample living space with five bedrooms.
The property is entered via a front facing sealed unit door. There is a galleried staircase and a central heating radiator.
Lounge Diner 12' 11" x 21' 7" plus bay window ( 3.94m x 6.58m plus bay window )
This fantastic, spacious lounge diner has a front facing double glazed bay window and a rear facing set of french doors. These doors overlook the magnificent rear garden. There is a gas fireplace with surround and two central heating radiators. There is karndean flooring and ample space for a dining table.
Dining Room 12' 7" into bay x 10' ( 3.84m into bay x 3.05m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. There is coving to the ceiling.
Study 8' 7" x 7' 11" ( 2.62m x 2.41m )
With a front facing double glazed window and karndean flooring. There is a central heating radiator.
Kitchen Diner 10' 4" x 17' 10" max ( 3.15m x 5.44m max )
A good sized kitchen diner with side and rear facing double glazed windows that overlook the landscaped garden. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is a an extractor fan, double oven and grill with a four ring gas hob, integrated fridge and dishwasher. There is karndean flooring and white splashback tiles. There is also a double radiator and access to the utility area.
Utility Area 9' 10" x 5' 2" ( 3.00m x 1.57m )
With a side facing exterior door leading to the side gardens and a door leading to the integral garage. There is a stainless steel sink drainer with eye level units, base units and drawers. There is white splashabck tiling, plumbing for a washing machine and a freestanding tumble dryer.
Integral Garage 15' 2" plus recess x 16' 7" to door fronts ( 4.62m plus recess x 5.05m to door fronts )
A double garage with a wall mounted boiler, light and power. There is ample room for storage.
A downstairs wc with white splashback tiling and original flooring. Fitted with a low level wc and a vanity unit with wash hand basin. There is a central heating radiator.
With a side facing double glazed window and access to the bedrooms and bathroom. There is also loft access and an airing cupboard with a gas central heating boiler enclosed.
Bedroom One 23' 8" max x 14' 4" into wardrobes ( 7.21m max x 4.37m into wardrobes )
A master bedroom with two front facing windows and a side facing arched window. There are two central heating radiators. There are fitted wardrobes and a dressing table, providing ample hanging and storage space. Access to the en suite.
With a rear facing double glazed wooden framed skylight. Fitted with a vanity unit with wash hand basin, low level wc and a corner circular bath. There is karndean flooring, A central heating radiator and a thermostatic shower above the bath.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" max x 14' 2" into wardobes ( 3.10m max x 4.32m into wardobes )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. There are fitted wardrobes and a dressing area. This bedroom overlooks the wonderful south facing garden.
Fitted with a hand wash pedestal basin, low level wc and a walk in shower. There is a rear facing double glazed window. There is a vanity unit with work surfaces and a central heating radiator. There is also karndean flooring.
Bedroom Three 12' 11" x 9' 1" max ( 3.94m x 2.77m max )
A double room with a rear facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Four 9' 5" x 10' 3" ( 2.87m x 3.12m )
With a side facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. There are built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Five 11' 5" x 6' 6" ( 3.48m x 1.98m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. This bedroom has stunning views of the rear garden.
This well presented bathroom is fitted with a low level wc, hand wash basin and a bath unit with a walk in shower. There is complimentary tiling, karndean flooring and a rear facing double glazed window.
The property sits in a generous plot and has front, side and rear gardens. To the front of the property is a substantial block paved driveway providing ample off road parking. The rear garden is private and enclosed with a lawned area, patio areas and mature shrubs, plants and trees. This tranquil rear garden is ideal for relaxing and entertaining.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50989953.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR112111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.