5 bedroom detached house for saleHi Hee, Shawhead, Dumfries, DG2
- Large Modern Built Family Home
- Individually Designed
- Luxury Quality Finish
- EPC = C
- Spacious Flexible Accommodation
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Three Public Rooms
- Detached Double Garage / Workshop
- Open Countryside Views
- Fantastic Value For Money
* Stunning Large Individually Designed Home
* Wonderful Flexible Accommodation Throughout
* Open Countryside Views
* Great Family Home
* Viewing Is A Must To Appreciate
Welcomed to the market is this stunning luxury built home. Having been individually designed and built by our client, we offer an opportunity rarely presented to the market. The flexible accommodation is arranged over three levels and with five bedrooms, three public and a wonderful open plan living/dining/kitchen. The accommodation comprises: entrance to the kitchen/dining/living room, utility, bedroom 4/lounge, family bathroom WC, formal living room and balcony to ground floor. To the lower ground floor you have the large games/public room, gymnasium, shower room WC and bedroom 5. To the first floor you have the master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in wardrobe with two further double bedrooms. Externally there is wonderful elevated plot with open views with landscaped gardens around; there is a detached double garage and workshop. EPC Rating = Band C.
Shawhead, which has it's own primary school and village hall. Lying between the food town of Castle Douglas and the capital town Dumfries, where there are several major supermarkets, popular high street shops, secondary schools, university campus, a range of restaurants and medical facilities including the Regions Royal Infirmary. The M6 and M74 networks are accessible within three quarters of an hour at Moffat and Gretna.
This stunning luxury built home is a special opportunity rarely offered to the market. Arranged over three levels allowing full appreciation of the countryside views, this home must be viewed to appreciate why this is a special home.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50990206.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528375540. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dumfries. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.