3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestbury Road, Walthamstow
- Three Bedroom House
- Large Private Garden
- Original Features
- Side Access
- Potential To Convert The Loft
- Moments from Walthamstow Central
- 47 Foot Private Garden
- Chain Free
A welcomingly spacious and warmly stylish three bedroom family home right in the heart of Walthamstow. As a classic, lovingly developed Victorian semi-detached home, you have potential for further expansion, a forty seven foot rear garden and all the benefits of being effectively semi-detached.
Westbury Road itself is one of the most peaceful of the sought after network of residential streets between Hoe Street and Palmerston Road, with so much of what makes the 'Stow so special right at your fingertips.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll be spoiled for sociable space – the front reception room alone is 330 square feet of stylish living space, with blonde hardwood flooring underfoot and original cornicing overhead. Dual aspect and brightly lit, it's ideal for entertaining and family time alike. You also have a separate dining room.
Design & Decor throughout is a loving blend of contemporary style and period features – the bathroom is especially eye-catching with a freestanding clawfoot bathtub, separate shower cubicle and marble floor tiles.
Outside, Walthamstow Central Station is less than half a mile on foot and will get you directly to Oxford Circus or Liverpool Street in just twenty minutes. Here's also where you'll find the Empire Cinema, with its wide choice of adjacent restaurants, and the Walthamstow Mall with a huge array of shops.
- There's no shortage of quality local schools, you have seven primary/secondaries within walking distance, all rated 'Good' or better by Ofsted.
- The loft is so far unconverted, potentially adding a whole new storey and making this property a particularly good investment.
- The skylit kitchen leads onto a handy utility room, for laundry and storage.
Reception Room - 8.3m x 3.7m (27'2" x 12'1") -
Dining Room - 3.7m x 3.2m (12'1" x 10'5") -
Kitchen - 3.0m x 2.8m (9'10" x 9'2") -
Utility Room - 2.8m x 2.7m (9'2" x 8'10") -
Bedroom - 2.7m x 2.3m (8'10" x 7'6") -
Bedroom - 3.5m x 3.0m (11'5" x 9'10") -
Bedroom - 3.9m x 3.0m (12'9" x 9'10") -
Bathroom - 3.3m x 2.7m (10'9" x 8'10") -
Garden - 30.6m x 6.1m (100'4" x 20'0") -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER ...
Westbury Road has been our family home for over 34 years. We bought it when we got married and we raised our children in it. The house has given us a safe, welcoming and loving environment. It is in an ideal location within walking distance of the best Walthamstow has to offer, yet the road itself has always been quiet and peaceful. Once you are inside the house and garden there is a tranquil feel about it. I think that is why there is hardly any change in home ownership in the street over the years. The neighbours are helpful, friendly and respectful of privacy.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50990928.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27316690. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.