4 bedroom detached house for saleMill Pool Place, Cleobury Mortimer, Kidderminster, DY14
Offers in Region of
- Cleobury Mortimer Village Closeby
- Idyllic Location
- Substantial Detached House
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Room
- Breakfast Kitchen & Utility Room
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- 2 En Suites
- Double Garage & Ample Off Road Parking
- Mature Woodland Backdrop
Walton & Hipkiss are pleased to offer For Sale this impressive and imposing family home sitting within this private and premier drive access development that offers easy access to Cleobury Mortimer village, yet sitting on the boundary of a rural/countryside conurbation with a woodland backdrop, blending into the edge of the River Rea, the Millpool and the old and historically listed Claybury Mill House. Within this idyllic surrounds the property resides, being constructed in 2001 of which the developer was unique within its design, the mock Elizabethan style home offers spacious accommodation within to suit families and for them to enjoy a contemporary and warm welcoming home.
The accommodation within offers two reception rooms with the dining room opening off from the family lounge, breakfast kitchen with a laundry room off and a study/play room dependent on potential buyers individual needs. Upstairs the accommodation shows four double bedrooms with the master bedroom having an en-suite shower room, there is potential to add a further en-suite to bedroom two, which already holds the plumbing. There is a further family bathroom, all of which are accessed from the gallery landing.
To the outside of the family home there is ample off road parking to the front and side elevations, with gardens surrounding, a double detached garage gives access to the rear gardens. To the rear of the property the garden sits within a delightful setting overlooking spectacular woodland and rural views.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50991069.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6955336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walton & Hipkiss, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.