3 bedroom house for saleFoliot Street, London
- THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACEHOUSE
- 25FT THROUGH RECEPTION ROOM
- 10FT FITTED KITCHEN
- 40FT REAR GARDEN
- FIRST FLOOR FAMILY BATHROOM
- OVERLOOKING GARDEN SQUARE
- ALARM WITH MOTION SENSORS
- EXCELLENT DECORATIVE CONDITION
- EAST ACTON CENTRAL LINE VERY CLOSE BY
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A very pleasant light and bright three bedroom mid terrace house overlooking a well maintained garden square whilst offering 799 sq ft / 72 sq m of available living space. Arranged over three floors the property comprises, on the ground floor, a small entrance lobby leading directly into 25ft/7.65m through reception room, a 10ft/3.12m nicely arranged kitchen whilst the first floor comprises landing, two bedrooms and family bathroom/wc. The top floor comprises 15ft/4.62m bedroom three. The property further benefits a 40ft mainly lawn rear garden with heat insulated garden shed/office, further storage sheds can be found the front of the property. The house is available to buy with no onward chain.
Foliot Street is located between Old Oak Common Lane and Fitzneal Street on the increasingly popular Old Oak Estate and only a couple of minutes walk from East Acton Central Line zone two Station along with local shopping and other transport facilities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27318687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchill Estate Agents, Acton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.