3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCrundale Way, Cliftonville, Margate, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom semi detached family home
- Located in the ever popular Palm Bay
- Walk to the beach, schools and local shops
- Southerly facing rear garden
- L-shaped lounge/diner and conservatory
- EPC energy rating D (66)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £260,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
They say it is all about location, and you will not find many better locations set in the ever popular Palm Bay, in fact it is one of the last postcodes before you enter Broadstairs; and if you are looking for a three bedroom family home, then this could be the one for you.
The home itself is well presented in neutral tones and gives anyone the chance to just add their own furniture and accessories to this already impressive home. With the lounge having the conservatory leading from it you can imagine entertaining family and friends alike in this wonderful space and during the warmer months opening this out onto the garden. The garden itself is facing in a southerly direction so you can enjoy the best of the British summer and there is plenty of space for trampolines, swings and slides.
The garage will keep your car frost free or you can use it as most families do as additional storage, not forgetting the potential to convert it into additional usable space subject to the necessary permissions.
The home is close to the seafront, so you can enjoy cliff top walks or just take a casual stroll along the beach. It is located within walking distance to some good local schools, which means on a nice sunny day you can enjoy walking the children to school. You can also walk to the award winning and beautiful Botany Bay or go for an evening meal at the Botany Bay Hotel.
What the Owner says:
We moved from London 19 years ago and loved Palm Bay so much that we stretched ourselves to buy the house. Since moving in we added the conservatory, updated the kitchen, bathroom and replaced the boiler.
Having a south facing garden has been fantastic, during the summer the family have enjoyed the garden with paddling pools, and entertained friends and family with barbecues. The local primary school is walking distance away, which great when our son was younger. There is also a row of shops including a convenience store, which is great when you come back from the supermarket and realise you've forgotten something. The beach is a short walk away. Great for children during the summer and we have Northdown Park close by where there is also a children's play area.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Porch: 3'11 x 3'7 (1.19m x 1.09m)
- Wash Room
- Lounge Area/Dining Area: (L-shaped) 18'4 x 10'10 (5.59m x 3.30m) plus 10'7 x 9'4 (3.23m x 2.85m)
- Conservatory: 16'10 x 9'3 (5.13m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'0 x 9'4 (3.36m x 2.85m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'1 x 8'9 (3.38m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'10 x 7'11 (2.69m x 2.41m)
- Shower Room: 7'3 x 5'7 (2.21m x 1.70m)
- Front garden
- Rear garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50991723.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15108402. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.