2 bedroom terraced house for saleNorth Road, Ashton Gate, Bristol
- GREAT LOCATION! EASY ACCESS INTO THE CITY
- TWO BEDROOMS
- BS3 POSTCODE
- WELCOMING LIVING SPACE
- PRIVATE COURTYARD
- WOODEN FLOORING
- PERFECT FOR PROFESSIONALS
- CALL TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING SLOT!
Situated within one of the most popular areas in Bristol, Connells are proud to present this beautiful family home located near Ashton Gate, Ashton Court, North Street and great access into the City Centre! The property consists of a welcoming living space with dining area and a contemporary kitchen
Situated within one of the most popular areas in Bristol, Connells are proud to present this beautiful family home located near Ashton Gate, Ashton Court, North Street and great access into the City Centre! The property consists of a welcoming living space with dining area and a contemporary kitchen. Perfect for professionals!
Lounge 12' 10" x 22' 3" ( 3.91m x 6.78m )
Comprises two windows, one to the front and one to the rear, has an open fireplace, a wall-mounted radiator, understairs storage, a telepone point, a TV point, wooden flooring and stairs leading to the first-floor.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 7' 2" ( 3.94m x 2.18m )
A partly-tiled fitted kitchen with wall/base units and work surfaces with a sink/drainer. Includes an oven with hobs, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer. Also benefits from a wall-mounted radiatior, a wall-mounted central heating boiler, a window to the front of the property and a door leading into the back garden.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.91m x 2.72m )
Comprises a window to the rear of the property, a wall-mounted radiator and wooden flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 10' 4" ( 3.20m x 3.15m )
A double-glazed window to the front of the property, a wall-mounted radiator and wooden flooring.
Partly-tiled comprising a double-glazed frosted window to the rear of the property. Includes a bath with mixer-taps and an overhead shower, a low-level WC, a wash hand basin, an extractor fan and a wall-mounted radiator.
A private courtyard-style outside space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50991915.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BMR304886. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.