2 bedroom town house for saleBuckingham Way, Castleford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedroom Quarter House
- GUIDE PRICE £80,000 - £90,000
- Modern Development
- No Chain
** Guide Price £80,000 - £90,000 ** This is a well presented two bedroom quarter house situated on a modern development close to Castleford town centre.
Offered to the market with no chain is this well presented two bedroom modern "quarter" house situated close to local amenities and currently rented out with a sitting tenant.
The property comprises of entrance hall, down stairs W.C, kitchen, lounge, two bedrooms and bathroom. Externally to the rear is a large enclosed garden and one parking space.
Having a double glazed window to the front.
Fitted with a W.C and finished with a radiator.
Lounge 16' 8" x 10' 2" ( 5.08m x 3.10m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with a television point and a telephone point. Finished with a radiator.
Kitchen 7' 7" x 6' 5" ( 2.31m x 1.96m )
Having a double glazed window to the front. Fitted with a range of contemporary wall and base units with contrasting worktops incorporating a sink with drainer. Integral electric cooker and gas hob. Space for a fridge freezer and plumbed for a washing machine. Finished with tiled splash backs.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the ground floor to the first where there is a built in storage cupboard. Finished with a radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 9' 11" ( 3.18m x 3.02m )
Having a double glazed patio door to the front leading to a Juliet balcony. Finished with a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 7' 1" ( 3.18m x 2.16m )
Having a double glazed window to the front. finished with a radiator.
Fitted with a three piece bathroom suite comprising of bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin and W.C. Finished with part tiled walls, an extractor fan and a radiator.
To the rear is a large enclosed garden which is laid to lawn with a timber fence boundary with the neighbouring property. In addition there is also an allocated parking space for one car.
From the Castleford office head to the bottom of Bank Street and turn left on to Savile Road. At the roundabout take the first exit on to A655/Church Street. At the next roundabout take the second exit. Turn left on to High Oxford Street. Turn left on to Buckingham Way. The property is on the left hand side and will be identified by the For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50991934.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF106106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.