3 bedroom detached house for saleSambourn Fold, Ainsdale
- Three bedroom detached house
- Through lounge/dining room, conservatory
- Gardens to the front, side and rear
- Off street parking and garage
- Close to local amenities
- Viewings strictly by appointment
Situated within a quiet cul-de-sac and enjoying a well proportioned corner plot, this three bedroom detached house offers accommodation that is ideal for family living. The property is located within easy access of local primary schools, the amenities of Ainsdale Village and public transport links, with internal accommodation that comprises; enclosed vestibule, entrance hall, WC, through lounge/dining room, conservatory and kitchen to the ground floor, three bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. Outside, there are gardens to the front, side and rear, with off street parking and garage. Viewings are recommended and strictly by appointment with Ball & Percival Ainsdale Office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50992653.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7130720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Ainsdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.