4 bedroom maisonette for sale20b Carlyle Place, Musselburgh, EH21 6AX
- Stone built, main door double upper flat
- Sitting room with feature fireplace
- Modern fitted kitchen/dining room with appliances
- Four double bedrooms and study/box room
- Modern bathroom and shower room
- Gas central heating, double glazing, period features
- Well maintained shared garden with private storage sheds
- EPC Band D, Council tax band D
By appt tel Agents 0131 665 3131
This is an attractive, well proportioned (108m sq), stone built double upper flat situated close to the River Esk. In excellent decorative order throughout, the property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and many period features. The accommodation comprises on the first floor, an entrance hall, sitting room with gas fire in a feature fireplace, modern fitted kitchen/dining room with appliances included, two generous double bedrooms, a handy study/box room and a part tiled shower room with modern two piece white suite and fully tiled shower cubicle. On the second floor is the master bedroom with extensive fitted wardrobes, a further double bedroom and a superb fully tiled bathroom with modern three piece white suite with shower and screen over the bath. There is a well maintained, landscaped shared garden to the rear with paved patio, artificial lawn, a large private wooden sheds with power and light and a further shared stone built outhouse.
4.39m x 3.76m
4.72m x 3.72m
4.16m x 3.22m
3.66m x 3.43m
5.73m x 2.65m
3.47m x 3.23m
3.4m x 1.85m
2.26m x 1.7m
1.62m x 1.62m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50996052.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 96885. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.