2 bedroom apartment for saleCavendish Crescent, Newquay
- Gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- French doors to bedrooms and lounge
- Small glazed balcony
- Kitchen/diner with full range of appliances
- As new condition throughout
- Available with no onward chain
- Parking space and communal store
Immaculate 2 bedroom first floor apartment with parking in this recently constructed block a short walk from Newquay town. Ideal first home or a buy to let investment, priced to sell.
Communal ground floor entrance with intercom door release. Internal spacious and light communal staircase leading to the first floor, with a private flat entrance door to the:
Entrance Hall - Radiator. 2 deep storage cupboards.
Lounge - 5.28m x 2.92m (17'4 x 9'7) - uPVC double glazed French doors onto a small glazed balcony. Wide opening to the:
Kitchen / Diner - 4.09m x 2.39m (13'5 x 7'10) - 2 uPVC double glazed windows. Radiator. Fitted range of kitchen units under a granite effect laminate worktop incorporating a single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over. Fitted single electric oven with four burner gas hob over. Fitted integral washing machine and slimline dishwasher. Matching range of wall cabinets with extractor fan over hob unit. Corner cupboard housing the gas fired combination boiler providing the central heating and hot water throughout. Upright fitted larder fridge / freezer in corner lounge return. Ample room for dining table.
Bedroom No.1 - 3.30m x 3.15m (10'10 x 10'4) - Radiator. uPVC double glazed French doors with Juliet balcony.
Bedroom No.2 - 3.91m x 2.90m (12'10 x 9'6) - Irregular shaped maximum measurements. uPVC double glazed French doors with Juliet balcony. Radiator.
Bathroom - 2.44m x 1.91m (8' x 6'3) - Irregular shaped maximum measurements. Full length side panelled bath with shower tiled surround and shower screen with shower. Low level WC. H&C pedestal basin with tiled splashback. Wall mounted heated towel rail. Extractor fan
Outside - Designated car parking space for one vehicle. Communal refuse storage locker. The apartment benefits from the shared use of an outside store, shared with 5 other apartments accessed from the rear car park.
Service Charges - Approximately amounting to £1200 per annum, including ground rent and buildings insurance.
Tenure - Leasehold. Residual of 125 Year lease.
Services - All mains
Council Tax - Band - B
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50997153.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27319418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Start & Co, Newquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.