2 bedroom apartment for saleLeven Wharf, Leven Road, Poplar, London, E14
- Two Bathrooms / Two Bedrooms (823 sqft)
- Level: 3rd floor (Dual Aspect)
- 25%+ deposit required
- Facing North and West
- Kitchen fitted with natural granite worktops
- Due for completion: Q3 2018
This high standard brand new off-plan two bedroom, two bathroom dual aspect apartment (823 Sq. Ft.) with a balcony facing North and West. The apartment is located on 3rd floor of Leven Wharf building (E14) is offered for re-sale. The development is close to DLR and tube services at Canning Town and Langdon Park, All Saints and East India Quay stations. Allowing easy access to Canary Wharf, London City Airport, Stratford International for Eurostar services and Bank for the City.
The apartment offers such high standard finishes as fitted with natural granite worktops in the kitchen, underfloor heating in the bathrooms and fitted carpets in both bedrooms.
Leven Wharf is conveniently located nearby DLR and tube services at Canning Town and Langdon Park, All Saints and East India Quay stations. This assures an easy commute to Canary Wharf, London City Airport, Stratford International for Eurostar services and Bank for the City.
Est. Service charge: £3 per sqft per annum
Leasehold: 999 years
Ground Rent: £400 pa
Due for completion: Q3 2018.
Please contact our Sales Team to request an information pack with the full property details.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2389798. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.