2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBeverley Gardens, Cusworth, Doncaster
- Fabulous detached bungalow
- Spacious lounge/ dining room
- Kitchen wih integrated appliances
- Modern bathroom with shower
- Two double bedrooms, Conservatory
- Front and rear gardens, Garage
Guide Price £190,000-£200,000 Situated in this sought after location in Cusworth is this spacious immaculately presented two double bedroomed detached bungalow, which occupies a corner plot. The property benefits from off road parking and garage.
With a front facing facing sealed unit door, central heating radiator, dado rail and coving to the ceiling. Access to the loft and a useful storage cupboard.
Lounge/ Dining room 18' 11" x 13' 6" max ( 5.77m x 4.11m max )
An L shaped lounge with side and front facing double glazed windows. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace with marble back and hearth. There is coving to the ceiling and two decorative display units.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 7' 10" ( 3.45m x 2.39m )
With a double glazed window overlooking the rear garden. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. There is an electric cooker point with extractor above, integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. There is a tiled floor and central heating radiator.
Dressing Room 6' 11" max to the wardrobes x 7' ( 2.11m max to the wardrobes x 2.13m )
The dressing area opens to bedroom one.
Bedroom One 8' x 8' 11" ( 2.44m x 2.72m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window overlooking the garden. There are spotlights to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
With a side facing double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin, low level wc, paneled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. There is a shower cubicle with shower, Full tiling to the walls and floor, chrome heated towel rail and downlights to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 11' ( 3.25m x 3.35m )
A double room with two rear facing double glazed windows and a central heating radiator. A sealed unit door opens to the conservatory.
With rear and side facing double glazed windows. There are a set of rear facing french doors leading to the garden and patio area.
The property sits in a generous plot with gardens to the front, side and rear. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with plants and shrubs to the boarders. There is a patio area ideal for entertaining.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50999730.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR112129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.