4 bedroom detached house for sale8 South Quarry Avenue, Gorebridge, EH23 4GU
- 4 bedroomed family home with integral garage
- Living room to rear and dining room to front
- Modern kitchen and downstairs WC
- Master bedroom with en suite shower
- 3 further bedrooms and family bathroom
- Garage, driveway and large gardens
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Popular commuter base with rail station
Tel Agent 0131 561 5919/07595820611
This is a very well-presented, detached villa (100 sqm) in a quiet, child friendly cul de sac just off Lady Brae. The property is just a short walk from local Stobhill Primary school and offers excellent family sized accommodation. On the ground floor, there is a lovely large living room, modern kitchen with integrated appliances, dining room and W.C. Upstairs, there is a bright master bedroom with built-in wardrobe and en suite shower room plus three further bedrooms and a partially tiled and mirrored family bathroom. Gas central heating and double glazing have been installed and the property enjoys a grassed front garden with driveway and single integral garage. To the rear, there is a substantial and fully enclosed garden with large lawn area and deck. The property has been valued by surveyors at £245,000 and lies in Council Tax band E. All floor coverings, blinds, fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, and walled mirrors are included in the sale price. To view telephone Agents 0131 561 5919 (or 07595820611 out with office hours).
The property is located in a modern estate which occupies an elevated position above the small town of Gorebridge. Located close to the A7 some 4 miles from the City Bypass, Gorebridge has expanded in recent years through modern development and is now a popular commuter base with rail station. The town has well served bus routes, local shops and leisure centre. Within easy reach is Straiton Retail Park, Tesco Superstore, several golf courses, walkways and Vogrie Country Park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51005913.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 96742. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.