2 bedroom flat for saleImperial Heights, Queen Mary Avenue, London, E18
- Two Bedroom Pent House Apartment.
- Immaculately Presented Throughout.
- Dual Aspect Living Space With Two Terraces.
- Allocated Off Street Parking.
- Secure Development With 24 Hour Concierge.
- Offered To Market Chain Free.
Forming part of the popular Queen Mary development of South Woodford in E18 is this fantastic two bedroom apartment. Boasting a superior corner position the property features a stunning dual aspect living space with two private terraces and uninterrupted views, a modern fitted kitchen diner with integrated appliances, a generous entrance hallway with storage cupboard, a contemporary fully tiled bathroom suite, and two well-proportioned double bedrooms with built in storage and en-suite bathroom to the master. In addition the property offers secure off street parking, 24 hour concierge, beautifully kept communal gardens, and easy access to South Woodford Central Line station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51007197.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAN170203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.