5 bedroom detached house for saleDaisy Mead, Waterlooville
Withdrawn from Market
- Detached Five Bedroom Family Home
- Spacious Open Plan Living/Dining Area
- Modern Kitchen with 'Rangemaster' Cooker
- En-suite to the Maser Bedroom
- Family Bathroom and Wet Room
- Mature and Secluded Rear Garden
- Situated in a Cul- De-Sac Location
- Off Road Parking and Garage
** VIEW THIS PROPERTY'S 360 VIRTUAL TOUR & 3D REAL-LIFE FLOOR PLAN **
Fry & Kent Waterlooville are delighted to offer this modern and well appointed five bedroom detached family home to the market. Situated within a popular cul-de-sac location close to schools, parks, local shops and the A3 motorway.
The ground floor accommodation comprises of an open plan living/dining room, kitchen with 'Rangemaster' cooker and integrated Fridge/Freezer. You will also find the cloakroom.
The first floor accommodation offers a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, family bathroom, wet room and an additional four bedrooms.
Externally to the front of the property the block paving offers parking for several cars. There is also a car port that leads to the garage (with power and light).
To the rear of the property you will find a secluded and mature split level garden, with plants and flower borders, most of which is laid with shingle. There is also an area of artificial lawn. The bottom section of the garden is enclosed by shrubs and trees, and the shed is located here.
VIEWING IS A MUST!
Please contact Fry & Kent Waterlooville to arrange your allocated viewing time.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8222013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fry & Kent, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.