2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGolden Acre, Pagham
- No Forward Chain
- Totally Refurbished Throughout
- Spacious Detached Bungalow with Lovely Views
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Newly Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Westerly Facing Lounge / Dining Room
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating
- Secluded Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Detached Garage, Carport and Driveway
- Quiet Cul De Sac Location Close to Amenities and the Sea Front
* No Forward Chain * Totally refurbished throughout * An extremely rare opportunity to purchase this deceptively spacious Detached Bungalow presented in show home condition in our opinion, positioned at the end of a highly desired quiet Cul De Sac with stunning views over The Green, a greensward area with attractive trees and seating areas. The property comprises of a spacious and light Entrance Hall leading to all the rooms with built in storage, a westerly aspect Lounge / Dining Room with lovely views and access to the secluded garden as well as views over the greensward area, a newly fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room with some integral appliances, two double Bedrooms and a newly fitted Bathroom. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating throughout. Outside to the rear the Garden is totally secluded, enclosed by panel board fencing and mainly laid to lawn. There is also a secure rear Driveway leading to the Detached Garage. To the Front there is a newly laid Driveway which leads to an undercover Carport with vehicular access leading to the rear. The property is located within a short walk to a variety of amenities, the Sea Front as well as Pagham Harbour and Nature Reserve.
Entrance - UPVC double glazed door to the entrance hall. Covered canopy. Security light. Newly fitted flooring, doors and recently redecorated.
Entrance Hall - Front aspect UPVC double glazed window. Spacious entrance hall with newly fitted doors to all the rooms. Door to a deep storage cupboard housing the electric meter and modern consumer unit. Radiator. Access to the loft space with drop down ladder with partial boarding and insulation. Telephone point. Newly fitted flooring and recently redecorated.
Lounge / Dining Room - 5.49m x 4.14m (18' x 13'7) - Side aspect UPVC double glazed windows with lovely views over the greensward area which is filled with beautiful trees. Rear aspect UPVC double glazed sliding patio doors with views and access to the landscaped rear garden. Two radiators. Newly fitted flooring, door and recently redecorated.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room - 5.13m x 4.37m (16'10 x 14'4) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window and rear aspect UPVC double glazed door with lovely views and access to the rear garden. Feature lantern style ceiling. Newly fitted kitchen with one bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer to the side. Range of wall and base units with soft close effect and roll top work surfaces. Tiled splash back. Integrated four ring gas hob with extractor fan over and oven below. Integrated and consealed fridge freezer. Space for a washing machine and dishwasher. Cupboard containing a combination boiler (serviced yearly). Space for dining table and chairs. Radiator. Newly fitted flooring, door and recently redecorated.
Bedroom One - 3.63m x 3.51m (11'11 x 11'6) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed window with lovely views over the greensward area. Sliding doors to a deep double built in wardrobe with hanging and shelving space. Radiator. Newly fitted flooring, door and recently redecorated.
Bedroom Two - 3.05m x 2.84m (10' x 9'4) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed window with lovely views over the greensward area. Radiator. Newly fitted flooring, door and recently redecorated.
Bathroom - 2.59m x 1.70m (8'6 x 5'7) - Side aspect UPVC double glazed window. Newly fitted bathroom with a L-shaped panel enclosed bath with mixer taps over and rainfall effect shower head. Close coupled W.C and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps over. Heated towel rail. Door to a deep airing cupboard housing the hot water tank and with slatted shelving. Newly fitted flooring, door and recently redecorated.
Rear - Totally secluded westerly facing landscaped rear garden. Enclosed by panel board fencing and mainly laid to lawn with a patio area providing space for outdoor dining. Detached greenhouse. Pathway with stepping stones leading to the rear driveway and garage.
Front - Low maintenance front garden. Mainly laid to lawn. Pathway leading to the entrance. Gated access to the left, leading to the rear.
Driveway - Newly laid driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles leading to:
Undercover Carport - Undercover carport providing further off road parking. Rear double gates leading to:
Rear Driveway - Rear driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles leading to:
Detached Garage - Up and over door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51011121.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27320512. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.