3 bedroom flat for saleElmers Drive, Teddington
Withdrawn from Market
- Share of freehold
- Low service charge (£40 p/m)
- Parking space to the front
- Excellent location for schools
- Shared garden between two flats, with rear access
- 996 year lease
***Share of freehold***A spacious three bedroom apartment offering great entertaining space with a bright reception room benefitting from patio doors onto a private balcony and a kitchen which also has access to the balcony. The property is offered with a share of the freehold and has an allocated parking space to the front which is accessed via a secluded private road.
This smart flat is on the first floor of a pretty converted house which is just moments from local shops and Teddington station as well as the Lensbury Club and the river. This is a great location for a number of primary and secondary schools in the area, including Collis Primary.
There is direct access to a garden that is shared between the this property and the ground floor flat, with rear access and its own brick shed. We have been informed by the seller that the service charge is £40 per month (including buildings insurance.)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51012141.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8255863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edward Giles, Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.