2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWaterlily Close
Sold by Us
- Lounge with laminate flooring and door leading to hallway.
- Kitchen/Diner - fitted with white wall and base units, white coloured worktops and laminate flooring. Spaces for cooker, fridge/freezer and washing machine.
- Two double bedrooms - both with fitted wardrobes and beige carpets.
- Bathroom W.C - fitted with white suite and shower over bath. Linoleum flooring; mirror and shaving point to remain.
- Upstairs landing with airing cupboard and loft access.
- Beige fitted carpet to stairs and landing.
- Gas Central Heating (not tested) - Combi Boiler fitted 2008.
- Double glazing.
- Parking for up to three cars on blocked-paved driveway.
Full market value
You pay (50%)
99 Year lease commenced 12/12/1997
What the vendors say.
"Spacious two bedroom family home in quiet cul-de-sac near the centre of Basingstoke. Two double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes and both double aspect. Family bathroom with shower over bath. Gas central heating (combi boiler). Large double aspect living room. Kitchen diner with ample cupboard space and large under stairs storage area. Patio doors lead to generous sized garden. Block paved driveway with parking for up to three cars. Town centre and local primary/secondary schools less than 15 minute walk away."
Basingstoke itself offers good transport links for the commuter. Basingstoke train station is within 2.1 miles and offers services to London Waterloo in a scheduled journey time of 47 minutes. Alternitavely, there is a direct service to Reading train station in a scheduled time of 18 minutes.
For road users the M3 is within 1.3 miles, offering further links to the M4 and M25.
Basingstoke town centre is bustling with a variety of shops, bars and restaurants; Festival Place is the main shopping centre and offers a mixture of high street and independent shops.
For your weekly food shop you will find Tesco and Sainsbury’s within 2.2 miles.
A good choice of schooling is within the Basingstoke area; Fairfields Primary School is within 1.6 miles.
If you like to keep fit then Basingstoke Sports Centre is within 2.1 miles as well as Anytime Fitness.
London Heathrow Airport is within 39.7 miles.
The buyer will require a deposit to obtain a mortgage for this property
This home is available to anyone that is affordable, meets the minimum household income requirement of £49,517 and is able to raise a shared ownership mortgage
Only applicants who are registered with London and Quadrant will be eligible to be offered the property for our schemes. If you are not registered please visit our website http://www.lqgroup.org.uk/ and register to obtain your unique reference number e.g. LQS0012345
Applicants must be registered with Help to Buy. Please follow the this link to register https://www.helptobuysouth.co.uk/
Your home is at risk if you fail to keep up repayments on a mortgage, rent or other loan secured on it. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before you take out a mortgage.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51013110.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 898_310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by L&Q, L&Q Re Sale Membership. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.