3 bedroom terraced house for saleNapier Close, Puncknowle, Dorchester, Dorset
- Good sized terraced house in this beautiful Bride Valley village
- 3 double bedrooms. Sitting/Dining Room. Conservatory.
- Stunning long range country views and only a few miles from the sea.
- South facing garden. Garage and parking.
- Some updating required. No forward chain.
3 Double Bedrooms, Bathroom, Sitting/Dining Room, Kitchen, Conservatory, Downstairs 2nd WC, Utility Store. Night Storage Heating. UPVC Sealed Unit Windows/Doors. South Facing Rear Garden Backing onto Fields. Garage & Parking.
The property is a very spacious mid terraced house privately built by the well-known local builder Rosamond with re-constituted stone elevations. The house enjoys stunning panoramic views over the Bride Valley and faces south to the rear backing onto fields.
Some general updating is now required. There is electric night storage heating, Parkray solid fuel stove providing supplementary hot water and one radiator, replacement UPVC sealed unit windows/doors and built-in wardrobes to one of the bedrooms. The accommodation features a good sized 'L' shaped sitting/dining room with stone open fireplace, large conservatory and 3 good sized bedrooms. There is excellent potential for a single storey rear extension or a loft conversion, subject to the usual planning consents.
The rear garden enjoys a sunny south facing aspect and overlooks open fields. There is also the benefit of a garage and parking.
Houses of this size and price are quite rare in the Bride Valley and therefore viewing is strongly recommended by the sole agents.
GARAGE Located near by. Parking to the front.
The house is well located being very elevated and taking advantage of the stunning views. It overlooks the private communal open green. The front garden is lawned together with shrub borders. The rear garden comprises of lawn, shrubs and terracing. Rear pedestrian gate.
Puncknowle is an attractive village in a beautiful area known as the Bride Valley. The village has a thriving community and amenities include a thatched pub with shop, church and village hall plus bus service. The nearby village of Litton Cheney has a primary school whilst within 3 miles are the villages of Burton Bradstock and Abbotsbury.
The area is designated as being one of Outstanding Natural Beauty and the World Heritage coastline is nearby at West Bexington. The historic town of Bridport is only about 6 miles with excellent amenities, a twice weekly market and a leisure centre. Dorchester and Weymouth, both with rail services to London, are about 12 miles.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51014661.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRI170201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, covering Dorset. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.