4 bedroom detached house for saleLandseer Drive, Billingham
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- POPULAR LOCATION
- MODERN KITCHEN
This beautifully presented FOUR BEDROOM home is located in a popular part of Billingham. Accommodation offers a MODERN KITCHEN, BATHROOM & EN-SUITE. Externally there are well maintained GARDENS to the FRONT & REAR, the rear being SOUTH FACING & a DRIVEWAY providing parking for several vehicles.
An ideal family home located in a popular part of Billingham. The property provides SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION which includes TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, modern kitchen, utility room and cloakroom/wc. To the first floor are FOUR BEDROOMS the master having en-suite and a family bathroom. Externally the home benefits from an ENCLOSED SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN, mainly laid to lawn with patio and shingled area ideal for entertaining. The front aspect offers a DRIVEWAY leading to a single garage & an established shrubbery area.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Double glazed door to front, radiator, door to lounge, stairs to landing.
Double glazed window to side, wash hand basin, part tiled, w/c, radiator.
Lounge 14' 2" plus bay x 13' 5" max ( 4.32m plus bay x 4.09m max )
Double glazed bay window to front, gas fire with dark wood feature surround and marble hearth, coving to ceiling, radiator, t.v. & telephone points, double doors through to dining room, laminate flooring.
Dining Room 9' 1" x 9' 1" ( 2.77m x 2.77m )
Double glazed french doors leading into rear garden, coving to ceiling, laminate flooring, radiator, door to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 9' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear modern fitted kitchen comprising of cream wall and base units, dark wood effect work surfaces, breakfast bar, part-tiled, stainless steel 1½ bowl sink/drainer with mixer tap, part tiled, integrated electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, integrated dish washer and fridge/freezer, feature radiator, doors leading to utility room & garage.
Utility Room 6' 2" x 5' 3" ( 1.88m x 1.60m )
Double glazed window to side, wall and base units, work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, part tiled, radiator.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from hallway loft access, doors leading to four bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 9' 10" plus recess ( 3.45m x 3.00m plus recess )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors, door to en-suite.
Double glazed window to side, modern bathroom suite comprising of shower cubicle with electric shower, vanity wash hand basin, w/c, fully tiled, white heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 8' 5" plus alcove ( 3.20m x 2.57m plus alcove )
Two double glazed windows to front, fitted wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" plus recess x 8' 3" ( 2.84m plus recess x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors, radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 1" x 6' 6" plus recess ( 2.46m x 1.98m plus recess )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, white bathroom suite comprising of bath with overhead electric shower, wall hung wash hand basin, w/c, heated towel rail, fully tiled.
Tarmac driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles, established shrubbery area.
Enclosed south facing private rear garden with lawn area, paved patio and shingled areas.
Garage 16' 6" x 8' 7" ( 5.03m x 2.62m )
Integral garage with up & over door, power, lighting, central heating boiler, electric car charger.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51015333.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL106200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.