4 bedroom detached house for saleTitchfield Common
- Underfloor heating on ground floor
- SONOS music system wiring
- Designer Porcelanosa sanitary ware
- Stunning kitchen with extensive cupboards with quartz worktops
- Large gardens with country outlook
- Car port and garage with power and light
Situated within an exclusive and private development, a luxury newly built home constructed by renowned developers Knightsgate UK. Knightsgate specialises in top qualityresidential developments throughout Hampshire and Wildwood certainly offers the hallmarks of quality throughout. On entering the property you are immediately aware of thelight and space throughout the house; the sitting room is dual aspect with French doors leading to the garden, as does the stunning kitchen/breakfast room, which benefits fromextensive cupboards with quartz worktops and a range of superior integrated appliances. On the first floor are four bedrooms, two with wardrobe cupboards. The bathrooms arestunning with full height tiling and luxurious fitted sanitary ware by Porcelanosa. A particular feature is the garden, which is extensive with glorious countryside views, laid to lawnwith a large terrace ideal for entertaining. The development is conveniently located near to local amenities and has easy access to the A27/M27.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES:
Double glazed, Contemporary doors and ironmongery, Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor, LED down lighters, SONOS music system wiring, Designer Porcelanosa sanitary ware withfully tiled walls and floors to bathrooms, Stunning kitchen with extensive cupboards with quartz worktops and island unit, Integrated Neff kitchen appliances, Fitted wardrobes to Master Bedroom and Bedroom 2, Block paved driveway with off roadparking, car port and garage with power and light, Private gated development with electric gates, Large gardens with country outlook, Conveniently located near to local amenities and has easy access to the A27/M27
GENERAL INFORMATIONTENURE: FreeholdSERVICES: Mains gas, electricity, water and drainageLOCAL AUTHORITY: Local Authority FarehamTAX BAND: TBC
DISTANCE• Locks Heath Shopping Centre – 1.8 miles• Titchfield village – 0.7 miles• Southampton Parkway – 11.1 miles
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51016131.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8254591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Titchfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.