3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleTORBAY DRIVE, SCARTHO
- Lovely sized three bedroom detached bungalow
- Highly popular village location enjoying a range of good local amenities
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, sitting room and conservatory
- Three bedrooms and a modern bathroom
- Front and rear gardens, with the rear enjoying open views to the rear
- Driveway and detached garage creating ample off road parking
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band C
- ** REDUCED PRICE **
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale this lovely sized three bedroom detached bungalow enjoying the further benefits of two reception rooms and a conservatory as well. Found within this popular residential location the property benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing and briefly comprises entrance hallway, living room, modern kitchen, inner hallway, sitting room with adjoining conservatory, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Pleasantfront and rear gardens with the rear enjoying open views. Driveway and detached garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51020346.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8240427. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.