2 bedroom semi-detached house for salePhelps Place, Old Clee, DN32
- LEGAL FEES PAID FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS
- Spacious 2 Bed Semi Detached
- 2 Reception Rooms & Conservatory
- Short walk to shops
- Short drive to Cleethorpes Seafront
- Desirable Location
- Plentiful Off Road Parking
- Gas CH and Double Glazing
- EPC Rating E
*** FIRST TIME BUYER INCENTIVE - LEGAL FEES PAID ***
Situated in an elevated position within a quite cul de sac in Old Clee is this well-proportioned, 2 bed semi-detached home. This delightful property would make an ideal starter home and offers purchasers a chance to get on the property ladder at a very affordable price point.
The well-appointed accommodation includes a spacious Entrance Hall, a large Lounge, a fully equipped Kitchen, and a Dining Room with a Sun Room extension to the ground floor.
The property benefits from UPVC double glazed door opens into the Entrance Hall with stairs to the first floor. There is a bay fronted Lounge, Dining Room and a Conservatory. The Kitchen has a range of fitted units and an integrated oven, hob and extractor.
To the First Floor are 2 double Bedrooms and a family Bathroom comprising, WC, basin and bath with shower over.
Externally, the property has a private, low maintenance rear garden and a lawned garden with plenty of off-road parking to the front.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51020763.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRR170970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Grimsby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.