2 bedroom park home for saleSouthsea, Hampshire
Withdrawn from Market
- Brand New Luxury Lodge
- Superb Sea & Beach Views
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Open Plan Quality Accommodation
- Large Weatherproof Deck Area plus Beach Access
- 2 Bedrooms with 'Hypnos' Beds
- Parking for 2/3 Vehicles
- Fully Furnished
- Double Glazing / Gas Central Heating
- Must be Viewed!
**OPEN WEEKEND 11-3**
Call for more info. Must be viewed! Brand new luxury lodge with superb views of Eastney Seafront and the Solent plus direct access onto the beach. The property has to be seen to be believed and enjoy the quality of accommodation and location offered. Features include spacious open plan living combining a luxury fitted kitchen with built in appliances with a lounge and dining area, both with double doors opening onto the weatherproof deck area with seafront views. Other features include 2 bedrooms (with 'Hypnos' beds), a family shower room plus ensuite bathroom to the master bedroom, gas central heating, double glazing plus off road parking for 2 to 3 vehicles. The property comes fully furnished and there is access to the swimming pool and the park facilities. Purchase price includes next years site fees
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8251639. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NEXA PROPERTIES, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.