2 bedroom apartment for saleWest Cliff, Preston
- Stunning Luxury Apartments
- City Centre Location
- One, Two & Three Bedroom Apartments/Penthouses
- Fob Access Technology To The Building, Apartments & Private Car Park
- Private Balconies/Terraces
- Communal Roof Top Garden
- Easily Accessible with Great Train & Bus Links
- Walking Distance To Local Parks & Marina
Formally a Royal Mail Sorting Office, this grade 2 listed building will be developed into 31 luxury one, two and three bedroom apartments, along with a small number of 3 bedroom penthouses.
The development will bring to the market luxury living, providing its owners with modern top of the range amenities, including high end fixtures and fittings, bespoke designer kitchens, fob access technology, SMART heating systems and private garden balconies or terraces. Each apartment will also benefit from its own, private and secure car parking space.
The Sorting Office is perfectly located in the thriving City of Preston and will boast the City’s first communal rooftop garden for the exclusive use of its residents.
This listing relates to Apartment 24 - a two bedroom apartment. Full price list can be seen below.
• Unit 6 – 1 Bedroom Apartment - £130,000
• Unit 24 – 2 Bedroom Apartment - £170,000
• Unit 11 – 2 Bedroom Duplex apartment with front and rear Private Terrace - £215,000
• Unit 23 – 3 Bedroom Duplex Penthouse - £330,000
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8256470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnold & Phillips, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.