4 bedroom town house for sale40 Arran Marches, Musselburgh, EH21 7DQ
- Beautifully presented mid terraced townhouse
- Hall, lounge, WC
- Modern fitted kitchen/diningroom with appliances
- Master bedroom with dressing room and en suite shower room
- 3 further double bedrooms and family bathroom
- Gas central heating, double glazing
- Well maintained gardens to front and rear, allocated parking to rear
- EPC Band C, Council tax band E
By appt tel 07796 592 480 or Agents
This is an attractive, well proportioned (114m sq), mid terraced townhouse built by Taylor Wimpey in 2014. In excellent decorative order throughout, the property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout. The accommodation comprises on the ground floor, an entrance hall, lounge, modern fitted kitchen/diningroom with integrated appliances and French doors to the garden, as well as a handy WC. On the first floor there is a bright landing with front facing window and space for a work desk, three double bedrooms and a superb part tiled bathroom with modern three piece white suite with shower and screen over the bath. Finally, on the second floor is the master bedroom with dressing room off and a part tiled en suite shower room. There is a well maintained, landscaped garden to the rear with wooden decking, lawn, a wooden shed and a gate leading to the rear car park with allocated parking space.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51022410.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 97124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.