2 bedroom flat for saleMiddleton Avenue, Greenford, UB6
- Charming two bedroom second floor flat
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Separate fitted kitchen
- Two well proportioned bedrooms with ample storage
- Large loft providing storage and potential to convert (STPP)
- Lovely communal garden to the rear
- Separate single garage providing off-street parking
Conveniently located, this bright two bedroom second floor flat features a generous living area with space to dine, two well proportioned bedrooms, a large loft and access to communal gardens and a garage.
Middleton Avenue is conveniently located moments from the wealth of amenities in Greenford and Greenford Station. Motorists benefit from easy access on to the A40. The open spaces of Cayton Green Park are close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51023298.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1039271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wembley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.