4 bedroom detached house for saleBuckholt, Monmouth
- Most attractive extended character property
- Offering much charm with original features
- Beautifully presented living accommodation
- Enhanced with a contemporary style
- Bordering pretty stream and woodland
- Driveway and parking, garden with terrace
*NEW PRICE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY*
Situated in a semi-rural setting on the outskirts of Town, with idyllic country features, bordering pretty stream and woodland. Distant views through the valley towards Monmouth. The original cottage has been extended to provide a comfortable family living arrangement, combined with more modern and up to date features. Internally the accommodation is beautifully presented and styled to blend the original character of a property this age along with the comforts of modern living. The accommodation briefly comprises; Sky Room with attractive feature vaulted glazed roof edged with recessed downlighters, underfloor heating which flows through to the Dining Room, Kitchen utility and WC. Painted stone fireplace with multi-fuel stove, exposed ceiling beams, opening through to splendid Kitchen/Breakfast Room. Contemporary design with fitted Rotpunkt units comprising soft closing deep pan drawers having sliding drawer within. Oven one - Integrated Smeg pyrolytic (high heat automatic self cleaning) oven/grill, Oven two – Integrated single oven/grill/microwave. Recessed pull-out larder drawers with racks. Peninsular island with Siemens induction hob. Matching wooden work surfaces with further wall cupboards and downlighters. Glazed Bi-fold door draws back and allows the room to flow out into the garden. Opening through to useful Utility Area with fitted storage cupboards, sink and window above to rear. Door to W.C., also housing the boiler. Sitting Room steps down from the Dining Area. A triple aspect room with views and French doors overlooking woodland. Stone fireplace with feature gas stove. Staircase to first floor.On the First Floor, Landing area which leads along through to the original cottage, where the private Master suite is situated. Bedroom one with view to front aspect, exposed roof timbers, storage within the eaves. Inner Hall leading to Dressing Room/Bedroom 4 with fitted wardrobe, window to rear. Door leading to Shower Room with twin basin vanity unit, recessed uplighters. Shower cubicle with overhead rain shower. Low level W.C.. Two further Bedrooms and Shower Room.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51023451.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8225498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parrys, Monmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.