4 bedroom house for saleOsborne Road, Forest Gate, E7
- Fantastic four bedroom terraced house
- Naturally bright and spacious interiors
- Features a large eat-in kitchen
- Separate reception room, utility room and basement
- Benefits one bathroom and one shower room
- Offers a multi-car driveway
- Close to excellent transport links and parks
- Within easy reach of Stratford Westfield
This superb four bedroom period house benefits spacious interiors throughout including a naturally bright reception room, separate dining room and a sizeable eat-in kitchen, with a good sized garden and private driveway.
The property is ideally situated close to local shops on Romford Road, with more extensive shopping within easy reach in the nearby Westfield Stratford shopping centre. Forest Gate and Wanstead Park Stations are both nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1040815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.