2 bedroom house for saleYork Road, Forest Gate, E7
- Fantastic two bedroom period house
- Gorgeous bay-fronted living space
- Boasts lovely hardwood flooring
- Sizable kitchen with space to dine
- Two brilliantly sized double bedrooms
- Benefits a large family bathroom
- Well-maintained rear garden
- Close to shops and transport links
Boasting spacious and naturally bright open-plan living, with a separate sizeable kitchen, this wonderful two bedroom terrace house features two large double bedrooms, an excellent family bathroom, basement and garden.
The property is ideally located close to the superb shopping in nearby Stratford Westfield, with local shops and amenities on nearby Romford Road. East Ham park is close by for green open spaces and there are a selection of transport links close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51023511.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1043069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.