3 bedroom terraced house for saleRuskin Avenue, Manor Park, E12
- Brilliant three bedroom period house
- Boasts a spacious bay-fronted reception room
- Benefits a separate dining room
- Large kitchen with breakfast area
- One bathroom and a wet room
- Offers a large rear garden
- Good connections to Westfield Stratford
- Near lovely green spaces
This fantastic three bedroom terrace house offers spacious interiors, including a wonderful bay-fronted reception room, a separate dining room and a spacious eat-in kitchen with direct access to a large rear garden.
The property is located close to a selection of shops and amenities in nearby Manor Park as well as on Romford Road. East Ham Underground Station and Manor Park Stations are within easy reach and offers easy access to the A406 for the motorist.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1043525. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.