1 bedroom flat for saleWanlip Road, Plaistow, E13
- Brilliant one bedroom flat
- Set on the first floor of a period conversion
- Benefits a good-sized kitchen
- Offers a naturally bright bedroom
- Features a ground floor entrance
- Close to a selection of shops
- Near reliable transport links
On the first floor of a lovely period conversion, this brilliant one bedroom apartment offers a spacious and bright reception room with ample space to dine, a good sized kitchen and benefits a sizeable double bedroom.
The property is located close to a selection of local shops and amenities on nearby Barking Road, while the extensive shopping of Westfield Stratford is also within easy reach. Nearby transport links include Plaistow Underground Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1043315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.