2 bedroom maisonette for saleWarwick Road, Kensington, W14
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Bright reception room with additional sink
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Second bedroom with en-suite and patio access
- Benefits from private outdoor space
- Set in a sought after location
A lovely two bedroom split-level flat situated within a period terrace boasting well proportioned living space in a sought-after location.
The property is located moments from High Street Kensington as well as the bars, shops and amenities that can be found in Earls Court.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51023565.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1044118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earls Court. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.